We design, engineer, and manufacture custom or modular fixtures and wall systems for retailers. Our fixtures are manufactured at top-notch quality, utilizing the vast knowledge of the LUX team. Review the LUX process below.
- The Client briefs us on their wants & needs.
- A general concept is developed & project timelines are established.
- We research, observe, analyze, & understand the Client’s wants & needs.
- Our team gathers & tests all the relevant materials for the project, providing price options that fit the budget.
- After we gather the facts, we brainstorm to create the big idea!
- Prototyping is key during ideation. The prototype can be as small as a 3D rendering to a full scale model.
- Final execution of the approved design—it’s time to manufacture!
- LUX has the capability to produce a one-off custom design or fulfill a large bulk production order.
- Occasionally a project doesn’t fit the standard production mold—LUX provides rush production options to better cater to the retailer.
- Project logistics & even storage can be incorporated into the scope of work for LUX.
- All projects are delivered based on the Client’s timeline throughout the United States & Canada.
- The project doesn’t end at delivery.
- LUX offers continued service ranging from install guidelines to R&M part fulfillment.
error: Content is protected !!